The El Paso Collaborative (EPC) through a Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) grant from the U.S. Department of H.U.D. is taking applications from prospective tenants. Under this program, EPC will lease single-family homes at below-market rents to qualifying households.
NSP homes may only be leased to qualified Veterans with or without disabilities during the first 10 days after a property is available. Applications from other qualified applicants (general public) will be accepted and held during this period. After the initial 10 day period, the first qualified applicant to apply will be reviewed and considered for approval.
El Paso Collaborative will be leasing these homes at High HOME rents adjusted for utility allowance. (Please see link below)
- Gross Household Income may not exceed those indicated in the Qualifying Income Table on reverse side based on the number of household members;
- To qualify for the 10 days Veteran's Preference must provide either DD214 or DD1173/Active Military ID Card;
- Furnish a sealed Police Letter;
- Provide a Letter of Credit from El Paso Electric Company;
- Minimum income limits plus max income limit based on the number of persons in the household
- Minimum household size 3 persons and max 6 persons in a 3bdrm/2 bathroom
- Minimum household size 1 person and maximum 4 persons in a 2bdrm/1 bath
- One month's rent deposit required at lease signing
- Effective April 1, 2019-No Pets Allowed
HUD HOUSEHOLD INCOME GUIDELINES - El PASO COUNTY, TEXAS Effective June 28, 2019
published by the U.S. Department of H.U.D.
These income guidelines are subject to change
||# IN HOUSEHOLD
Note: Household income cannot exceed the amounts listed above
per size of a family.
Currently available properties:
Project Vida-El Paso will provide property management
services for our NSP2 Rental Program.
3607 Rivera Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79905
(915) 533-7057 ext: 206
Contact: Project Vida Housing Department
at 915-533-7057 ext: 206 or ext: 222
for more information,
Current Renters, please contact Project Vida for any maintenance or leasing questions.